Flak Series Armor is a special armor series. No product of this series is a full set of armor. Each product is simply a piece of an armor set. A GAO soilder will choose pieces from this series and it will all fit together.
- FS-Basic Helm: A basic helmet with all tecnology standard with GAO helmets: Radio, noise-buffers, light shield, air purifier. Also provides great ammounts of protection
- FS-Basic 2 Helm: A basic helmet with a greek style visor. It has all normal technology except the air purifiers.
- FS-Combat 1 Helm: A combat helmet with a more sturdy design. It has all standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Combat 2 Helm: A combat helmet with a greek style shape and functioning in relation to phalanx warfare. It contains all standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Combat 3 Helm: A combat helmet with a very strong fram. It has a mediveal kight look and functioning. It has restricted vision and all standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Ranged Helm: A ranged helmet with half the visor hidden behind a powerful targeting system. It has all the standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Trench Helm: A unquie helmet best used in trench warfare. It has a large 360 cap that protects againts all attacks from above, it also protects much of frontal attacks. It contains all standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Night Helm: A unquie helmet best used in noctunal operations or places with no light. The visor is replaced with a set of night-vision scopes that can also see in infer-red or be shut off and used as a normal visor. However they are very restricting in terms of vision. It has all standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Hydro Helm: A helmet is souly used for underwater combat. It has a wide field of vision and a rebreather. It has a slightly modified version of the standard GAO helmet technology.
- FS-Flight Helm: A helmet best used by GAO Pilots. It has advanced breathing functions and communications.
- FS-Comm Helm:
- FS-Light Armor:
- FS-Medium Armor:
- FS-Heavy Armor:
- FS-Jump Armor:
- FS-Kevlar Gut:
- FS-Lorica Gut:
- FS-Band Gut:
- FS-Basic Skin:
- FS-Pressure Skin:
- FS-Armor Skin:
- FS-Pad Skin:
- FS-Basic Arm:
- FS-Heavy Arm:
- FS-Light Arm:
- FS-Plate Arm:
- FS-Basic Pad:
- FS-Heavy 1 Pad:
- FS-Heavy 2 Pad:
- FS-Gladiator Pad:
- FS-Light 1 Pad:
- FS-Light 2 Pad:
A Set is a conmbination of a helmet, body armor, leg and arm armor, greaves and underskin that any GAO soilder chooses when they enter the army.