They often try to commit suicide but realize that they are both immortal and inviciable.
It is unclear how wolfmen came to they are possibly the missing link between Werewolves and Lycans. Or a weird mutation from one of William's attacks. All i know is that the first wolfmen were found in England and have spread throughout out world
In wolf-form the look of the creature may vary depending on the person.
But anatomy-wise there are 2 main variants of Wolfmen
- True Wolfmen, created from a bite and change during the full/new moon
- Natural Wolfmen, created from 2 wolfmen parents, dosent need the full moon to change. They are alot like Lycans in this way
Tips for demigodsEdit
If you are forced to kill a wolfman use silver, it burns really badly. A silver bullet is the weapon of choice
Having unprotechted sex with a wolfman(including while their in human form) may result in extensive bleeding or even rupture of your genitels
Anitdotes for WolfmenEdit
Wolfspian can be eaten before the first transformation to cure the person
If a person has been cured from being a wolfman that gain anti-wolfman antibodes. If a wolfman bites someone like that they are too cured.
How to tell if your a wolfmanEdit
- Hunger before you go to bed, even after you eat.
- After you wake up, blood stains on your arms and face. (possibly other areas)
- Bad taste in mouth. Not the usually bad breathe taste though.
- Sore jaw, shoulders, behind of the knees, stomach, like you were shot or something.
- Allergy to silver.
- Extreme itchyness that may make you want to tear yourself up.
- Blood on teeth, possible items can be stuck in there to.
- Easily angered/irritabile.
- Possible loss of appetite in the morning.
NOTE: These all happen after/during a full/new moon night.